Monday, March 23, 2009

Packing it up...

For the past couple of months, we've been planning to purchase the home where we currently live. We adore this house, but it's an older home that needs some repairs. Unfortunately, the people who own it have been less than easy to negotiate with...I will move on for lack of having something nice to say about the matter. 

We hadn't known for the past month whether we'd be going or staying. Since we've decided not to purchase the house we have until April 20 (happens to be my birthday) to move into a new place. We are still planning to purchase a house, just not sure which house yet! I have been so stressed out with the whole matter, but I can at least focus on packing now. We're going to see a potential place tomorrow. I know that everything will work out. I'm just glad to be done negotiating with people who don't know what they're talking about!! Oh my gosh...

Did you know that if you go to Walmart Neighborhood Market after they've started restocking (10 p.m.) you can just grab the shopping carts full of empty boxes? Well, you can and the cereal aisle has the best ones. Sherman was sooo excited when I started putting the boxes together. So many fort options! 

So there's an update on why I haven't been around much lately...

1 comment:

Marie said...

Good Luck finding your 'forever home'. The market is in your favor, so I just know you'll find something soon.
Sherman looks terribly handsome and adorable - as always.