Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We should like have a party...

This is my 300th post! Geez. I started blogging right after getting married and moving all the way to Tulsa from the lovely south. It began as a way to keep in touch with my family and make some use of my English degree. So, I thought it would be funny to look back through some old posts...or maybe just fun to me and like my mom. You can stop reading now if you want. 

Our old security guard: here

A newlywed moment: here

I didn't think I could love an animal as much as Isabell and then I met this fellow: awww

And of course, the squirrel post.


3 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

I can't believe Sherman was ever that little! Congrats on 300!

Vickie said...

It was fun to look back on those posts. They are some of my favorites. Sherman has grown a little. Happy 300th!

Natasha said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hey!